Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shamon Review


A few months back, on one of my quick tricks back through Salt Lake City, I stopped into my old climbing gym and ran in to good old Jason Price, who trough a pair of Shamans at me and said try these out for the night. Well about a month ago on my way back from The Red River George, I stopped through Boulder CO to Say hi and climb with the rad Bobbi Bensman, who kicked me down a pair of Shamans. Well I love these shoes; I use them on everything from my warm-ups to my projects. They edge beautify, surprisingly smear well, are stiff and aggressive yet you don’t want to cry when they are on for those 40m routes. THEY JUST ROCK! I have put them to the test with heal hooks, toe hooks, greasy foot holds, over hanging to slabbier routes and they have passed all their test with an A++.  Goood Bye all other climbing shoes, say hello to Evolv

No comments:

Post a Comment